10/24/09

CEO burrito



For digital illustration we had to create a portrait of someone we love/hate. I chose Steve Ells the man that runs the Chipotle empire. Why? For creating a huge addiction in my life. I need it at least once a month. I tracked down Ell's e-mail and sent this to him. I haven't heard back yet. Hopefully he isn't offended! His whole motto is, "you are what you eat" so here is a literal interpretation for him ; 0 After watching HBO's Death on a Factory Farm I came across this video of how Ell's handles his cash cows and pigs... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAFI9WH_Mk&feature=PlayList&p=65BBDFA7FE5DA7A8&index=0&playnext=1 Seeing this video made me sleep a little easier after watching hours of animal cruelty.

About

My photo
Hello. Thanks for stopping by! For questions or to discuss a project e-mail me @ kateworum@gmail

Followers

Blog Archive